Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq, LLC, and their subsidiary companies exhibit solid financial strength. These companies have the tools and infrastructure necessary to meet their financial obligations and complete projects within deadlines while exceeding customer expectations. The companies’ continued growth and sustainable cash flow enables them to finance and bond large scale projects. They have outstanding records of consistently performing well on contracts requiring rapid start-up in multiple project locations. All companies under Afognak Native Corporation and Alutiiq, LLC are U.S. citizen owned and controlled.
The companies’ knowledgeable and customer service-oriented employees provide customers with cutting edge solutions and strong partnerships that produce results. By working together and vigorously supporting other small business subcontractors, these companies strengthen their diversity and the niche expertise they offer. They provide customers with:
Global Statement of Purpose:
- Market-focused technical solutions
- Exceptional past performance records
- Financial strength and stability
- Demonstrated contract performance and rapid contract execution
- Utilization of industry best practices
- Proven ability to field and sustain single or multiple project teams to meet complex requirements
- Small business global service provider
- Professional and experienced leadership
- Strong partnerships with their customers
Afognak Native Corporation exists so that shareholders have a perpetual source of land use and shared financial and cultural wealth.
The Afognak Vision:
To be the best Native organization in Alaska for our shareholders.